you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position:*

*DB2 Analyst / Developer Location: Miami, FL Duration: 6+ months*

*General Job Description:*

*Senior Developer with DB2 Experience in AIX environment (preferably DB@
Version 9). *

*Strong Analytical skills with Stored Procedure/SQL writing experience.
Design/Test/Implementation experience. *

*Minimum 5 years. *

*UNIX/Shell Skills Required. *

*Skills Required: *

•Bachelors in Computer Science or Equivalent required.

•Professional Certification in DB2 and IBM Technology/Enterprise Level is
desirable.

*•Must be able to write complex SQL stored procedures, on AIX Environment*

*•5 years of overall application development experience creating complex
DB2/SQL queries and Stored Procedures*

*•Experience in working with multi-partitioned large DB@ UDB databases
(v8/v9) on AIX Environment*

•Experience in performance tuning of SQL queries

•Knowledge of DB2 utilities and diagnostic tools

•Experience in UNIX environment (AIX) creating Unix Scripts

•Extensive design experience

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*