Good Day!

This is Pavan Kaparthi, Sr. Technical Recruiter from Avani Tech Solutions
Inc.

I got a NEW job position and would like to share with you, if you are
looking for a new job/change please share let me know your thoughts by
replying to this email: pava...@avanitechsolutions.com

You can reach me at *585-351-2945 (D) any time 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM EST* to
discuss further.

If you are not available or not suitable for this role please accept my
apologies. I appreciate & will be thankful for your support with few
references from your network who are looking for a job

*OBIEE DEVELOPER*

*Location : Cincinnati, OH*

*6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*Top Skills: *

1) OBIEE 11g development

2) Business Intelligence/DW background

Primary Responsibilities

• Work with business users to understand the needs and define the
requirements, including report definition, conversion and data cleansing
rules, design changes to screens and reports, develops user system
documentation and provides appropriate user documentation

• Perform business analyst functions to develop and maintain online
reporting to support the data and information needs of internal customers

• Provide technical knowledge to the design and implementation of the
enterprise wide business intelligence solutions

• Create technical design specifications, developing analytical reports,
troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, debug, tune and optimize report
performance

• Develop reports, dashboards, and supporting our client's Intelligence
platforms and applications

• Develop test conditions and test cases for assigned tasks

• Perform initial problem investigation to determine scope and depth of
problem and recommend additional steps and solutions by following
established guidelines

• Support clients during implementation and use of the online reporting
application

• Migrate reports from current and various platforms into the OBIEE
structure

• OBIEE administration, setup, installation

• Repository creation, maintenance and migration.

*Qualifications:*

• 2-3 years of experience with OBIEE 10g or 11g (experience with the new
11g version preferred)

• Business Intelligence and Information Delivery Solutions in Oracle
Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and Siebel Analytics

• Very strong Business Intelligence Development experience

• Informatica ETL Experience (Nice to Have)

• Advanced modern Oracle SQL and PL-SQL techniques, analytical SQL query
writing

• Logical data modeling/designing for report writing (Nice to Have)

• Performance tuning experience in an Oracle RDBMS environment (Nice to
Have)

• Data Warehouse experience

• Data modeling including both normalized and de-normalized dimensional
data structures for Relational and OLAP data presentation.

• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (2 years of experience for
each school year)

Pavan Kaparthi

 pava...@avanitechsolutions.com |
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pavan-kaparthi/54/2b2/b36/

​​ ​585-351-2945, Work : 888 874 8112 Ext - 306