Hi,

Hope you are doing good..!!

*Please find the job description below* and let me know if you are
comfortable with the same.

Also let me know the best time to speak to you.

*Job Description (Posting)*

Location: Canandaigua, New York.
Duration: FTE/C2H.

*Salary: C2H: $52/Hour*.
*Position:* Associate Consultant.
*Domain:* LINUX.
*Sub Domain:* LINUX ADMINISTRATION.

*Job Description*
1, Excellent knowledge in linux remote provisioning methods
2, very good knowledge in custom kickstart profiles
3, General RH Installation and trouble shooting
4, very good knowledge in TCP/IP and floating Virtual interface management.
5, Fair knowledge in HP Poliant G7 & 8 server remote management options.
6, Very good exposure in RIS & PXE Installation.
7, Fair knowledge in Hardware raid administration
8, Extensive knowledge in LVM and FS management
9, General knowledge in LDAP authentication and client to server binding.
10, Good knowledge in VAN and network bonding.
11, Good communication skills.
Job Decsription (Posting)

   *Experience*

7-9 Years