Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:     Solution ArchitectLocation:    Atlanta, GADuration:   12+
MonthsRequired:- Bachelor’s degree (or relevant experience) in one of the
computer sciences.  10+  years of experience in IT development, design and
architectureTOGAF certificationKnowledgeable and experienced in Java
Development and its challengesAbility to address the entire solution stack
and not just front-end or back-end minded.Ability to quickly learn /
analyze the solution context and relate the technology decisions to that
contextAble to describe solutions and issues to management and technicians
who may not be familiar with the subject matter*
Demonstrated ability to make strong judgments, work effectively with all
levels of clients and IT management and staff, and work at the highest
level of all phases of business system design and information delivery
technologies required.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794