Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:     BI/SSIS/SSRS Developer (Face 2 Face Required)Location:
Houston, TXDuration:    12+MonthsRequired:- Over 6 plus years of extensive
experience in Database Solutions and BI solutions using Microsoft
Technologies. Knowledge in using SSIS packages to populate from various
types of sources files (EXCEL, Access, Flat files, CSVs, OLEDB
Sources).Installation ,Configuration, Development, Deployment and
Troubleshoot Reporting services using SSRS  2005/2008R2/2012 across various
environmentsExperience in Design, Development, Implementation of Database
systems using MSSQL 2000/2005/2008 R2/2012 and 2014 Preferable. Experience
in database programming in writing T-SQL Stored procedures, Triggers, Good
knowledge in designing database objects with ER modelling.Experience in DBA
activities including backups, restores, data refreshes, security and user
management and performance tuningInvolved in security administration,
managing schemas (2008/2005), creating *credentials, creation of users,
configuring permissions and assigning roles to users

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794