you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position:** ETL Informatica Developer (face to face interview
after telephonic)*

* Location: Lewisville, TX Duration: 12+ months*

*REQUIREMENTS: Informatica, DB2/scripting, K Shell scripting & Control-M*

•Build data integration design and technical specifications, in alignment
with DI technical architecture and framework, based on business functional
and non-functional requirements.

*•Design, build and unit test the DI application modules with Informatica,
DB2/scripting, K Shell scripting & Control M scheduling.*

Perform lead development activities such as Source to target mapping
validations, identify, document and execute unit test cases/scripts, peer
and lead code reviews per code review checklist and document test and
review results.

•*Support QA on functional test case review, functional/system testing and
UAT testing.*

•Perform DI application/module deployment employing change management
policies and procedures and support through the deployment in higher
environments.

•Be part of the ‘Run the Engine’/L2 application support activities and
incident resolutions in Production.

*•Achieve deliverables according to agreed to terms for scope, cost,
quality and schedule*

*•Collaborate with BA’s, data architects, application leads, QA analyst and
production support, through SDLC.*

•Through application development process, Identify and document gaps as
process and code enhancement opportunities.

•Report/Share weekly status of application development, SDLC phase risks
and opportunities with work stream leads and project managers

*The Candidate should have the following experience;*

• Bachelors or Master degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*