*Title: QA Tester – POS (Point of Sale)*

*Location:  Medway , Massachusetts*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*

 7+ years of QA exp

*Experience in POS (Point of Sales) functional testing - writing test
cases, text execution, defect tracking & follow up*

Proficient in Quality Center for Test case design, execution, defect
tracking

Attend defect triage & track the defects to closure

Testing in Retail domain is required

*Please send resumes only with POS (Point of Sales) functional testing
experience.*

If you are interested, please email your resume to kva...@vigiboss.com with
the following information for immediate consideration.

*Name:  *

*Marketing Rate:*

*Position seeking: *

*Current Location:  *

*Contact #:  *

*Email:  *

*Location(s) Preferred:  Visa Status:  *

*Visa Expiry Date:  *

*SSN (Last 4 Digits): *

*DOB: *

*Educational Qualification: *

*Availability:  *

*Employer Info (If Any): *

Name:

Contact #:

Email:

--

*I extend the best of my wishes to you……… *

*Lal K Vamsi*
*Manager*
*Vigi**boss* *Inc.*
*Email  **  : **kva...@vigiboss.com* <kva...@vigiboss.com>