*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>*

*Role : SAP Solution Architect*

*Location :  Boston, USA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Experience :* 12 + years of experience,

*Job Description:*

Minimum 12 years of valid and strong  experience with a minimum of 4 years
in Architecting and Designing Ecommerce, Order to Cash Systems.

Should have knowledge about Payment Systems, Inventory and 3pty Systems and
should have assisted SD, MM and FI people in coming out with the
architecture blueprint and driving the project lifecycle.

Should be the interface between customer and project team.

Should have proven track record of working in an onsite offshore model.

*Skills :* SAP, Architecture and Design, general knowledge of SD,MM, FI
will be great.

*Best Regards,*

Srinivas
Tel:  (201) 524 9600 Ext 125