*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*The location is Jefferson City, MO *

*and the rate is $40-42/per hour.*

*duration:2+years  *

*Keys to this role:*

   - *We just found out that we CAN NOT USE EAD/OPT VISA HOLDERS… so please
   do not send any OPT holders!!! *
   - *This is a junior dot net developer… NO MORE THAN FIVE (5) of
   experience… DO NOT SEND ME ANY RESUME WITH MORE THAN 5 YEARS EXPREIENCE!*
   - *State or federal government projects are really desired!*

*Interview process:* two to three rounds of interviews.  The first round is
a phone screen with an RSI recruiter, if that goes well then there will be
a second round with the SW Development Manager (this will be either a
Skype, phone or face to face interview).  The third round interview will be
a Skype or face to face interview with the Project Manager running the
project.

*Please send me your best two (2) resumes and make sure to include: name,
rate, location, contact number, Skype ID, visa status and visa expiration
date for each candidate submitted… we need to submit this information to
RSI!!*

Client: Revenue Solutions Inc.
Job Title: .Net Developer
Start Date:
End Date:
Location: Jefferson City
Max Bill/Salary:

*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:*
· BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
· Immediate authorization to work in the US
· 3+years relevant software design and development experience using .NET
3.4 and above, ASP, or C#; large-scale system work preferred
· Experience with standard development techniques such as RUP and/or agile
programming techniques
· Ability to translate use cases using standard modeling techniques into
working code
· Experience working with clients to develop and document system
requirements
· Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user
clients
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with WCF Web Services
· Experience in developing N-Tier applications
· Experience with writing T-SQL and creating and maintaining stored
procedures

*PREFFERED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES*
· Advanced degree
· Experience in developing a custom back end (i.e. intranet) web enterprise
system
· Experience with large-scale public sector IT projects
· Experience with production support, performance testing, and SQL tuning
· Familiarity with Java and TFS
· Experience with MVC architecture is a plus

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 230 8558 ext 101

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]