Greetings,

Hope you are doing good…

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in _ *VB.NET <http://VB.NET>*. This experience is relevant to
one of my current openings.

*Role: VB.NET <http://VB.NET>*

*Location: **Glenwood, IL*

*Work on C2C, 1099, w2.*

*Ideally want someone who can interview face to face, but if they have all
of the top 3 skills they can do a skype.*

*Mail me to my official id **p...@globalsyst.com <p...@globalsyst.com> or
you can call me to my number 214-390-7324*

*Top Three Skills:*

*1. VB.NET <http://VB.NET>*

*2. SQL Server 2008*

*3. Experience with controls (Infragistics preferred but not required)*

*Job Description:                *

Client provides integrated radiation safety products and services,
including occupational radiation monitoring, professional medical physics,
quality medical products, and market-leading radiation dosimetry technology
to measure and monitor radiation exposure. With over 55 years of continuous
industry service, our expertise in radiation safety, commitment to
innovation and unrivaled client support gives you the exemplary service
that only Client can provide.

They are completely rebuilding their receiving application that processes
badges that are returning to their facility to be sent to the labs for
evaluation. They are replacing the machine that processes these badges as
it is very high maintenance and while they are doing that they would like
to replace the application the data is sent through.

They have just begun the requirements gathering phase now.

*Required Skills:*

• 2 to 5 years VB.Net and C# (VS 2005, VS 2008, VS 2010)

• 2 to 5 years SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 – including understanding of
relational database models

• 1 to 2 years SQL Server stored procedures with Transact-SQL (TSQL)

• 2 to 5 years Object Oriented Development

• 1 to 2 years Design documentation

• 1 to 2 years XML – including Schemas, XSLT, XPath

• Experience with Visual Source Safe

• 2 to 5 years Windows XP/Vista/7

• 2 to 5 years MS Office Suite

*Optional Skills a plus:*

• Infragistics Controls

• Install Shield

• 1 to 2 years developing Install/Setup Kits

• 1 to 2 years developing Window Services

• Design Patterns

• N-Tier Architecture

• 2 to 5 years ASP.Net (VS 2005, VS 2008, VS 2010)

• Potential travel (Domestic/International) for product support

• 1 to 2 years developing Web Services

• Development methodologies (RUP, Agile, etc…)

• Chart FX

• Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)

• ADO.Net

• 2 to 5 years HTML

• Code signing

• Team Foundation Server

• UML

• HP Quality Center

• Crystal Reports

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Paul*

Marketing  Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office:  214-390-7324

Fax: 214- 975-1222

Email: *p...@globalsyst.com* <a...@globalsyst.com>

*www.globalsyst.com* <http://www.globalsyst.com/>

Yahoo IM – *paul_75038*

*A Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)*

*A Certified Minority-Business Enterprise (MBE)*

Please don't print this email unless you really need to.

If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-382-3356.

*** Specialized in : BA, QA, have great technical talent and established
clients, please contact us for our REFERRAL policy***