you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position:** .Net Developer*

* Location: Minneapolis, MN Duration: 6+ months*

*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: *

*5 years or more of ASP .NET development experience 5 years or more of OO
Analysis* and design experience 5 years or more of MS SQL Server
development and data model design Proven knowledge and experience
translating

complex business requirements into technological solutions Proven knowledge
and experience in designing and developing web services for both client and
service provider applications,

using Service Oriented Architecture and technologies (*XML, SOAP, WSDL,
WFXML*) Demonstrated communication skills Prior leadership experience and
proven track record of delivering results Ability to adapt to change and
challenges

*PREFERRED SKILLS:*

*Experience working in IIS Application Server environment Experience with
design and development of WCF web services Experience working with Global
360 products including *

Process360 Experience tuning SQL Knowledge of workflow and image repository
systems Experience developing MS SQL Server Reporting

Service reports Experience supporting Connect:

Direct NDM and creating NDM scripts and jobs Demonstrated experience in
.NET application tuning Experience working with Autosys

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*