*Hi,
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    Tivoli Architect Location:   Lincolnshire, IL Duration:   12+
Month*

*Required:- *

*8-9 years of experience is required.*

*Handles implementation of typically more than one IT project (includes
pre-implementation support, estimation of cost and effort, infrastructure
needs, and post-implementation maintenance support). Works under general
supervision. Typically works on multiple IT projects simultaneously. *

*Determines appropriate work procedure or approach to address technical
challenges. *

*Creates technical specification and preforms technical analysis to design
a monitoring solution for multiple projects. *

*Utilizes all sources of information both internal and external to conduct
research, data collection, utilizing a variety of monitoring tools (Tivoli,
Foglight and SMARTS) and procedures; verify and validates data collected;
analyzes, synthesizes and summarizes data to draw conclusions. *

*Knowledge of a set of defined business and technical processes in terms of
how these impact and interact with the work product (e.g., infrastructure
component, application, software tool) being developed/enhanced. *

*Identifies options to address problems or issues, defines advantages and
disadvantages of each option, and either selects from predefined solutions
or recommends an innovative approach. *

*Researches, plans, troubleshoots, maintains software interfaces. Analyzes
and evaluates present or proposed business procedures or problems to define
data processing needs. May make appropriate recommendations as to best
approach. *

*Publishes and distributes the technical specification document,
service-catalogues, and ensures proper sign-off on document(s). Also
controls all changes through a formalized change request process. *

*Creates moderately complex models to identify, validate, document system
issues. *

*Experience utilizing industry monitoring tools, Tivoli, Foglight and
SMARTS to diagnose, analyze, and perform trend analysis of application, and
other system components. *

*Knowledge in JAVA applications, Unix, Linux performance and tuning.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Abhishek Bhardwaj Sr. Technical Executive Email*:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]

P *Help! Preserve trees. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.*