Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!!

One of my clients in ( Bloomington, IL) is looking for a (Business Analyst
(Primavera Project Planner)) for a contract position, please have a look
into the description and let me know your interest.

*Job Description:*

Role : Business Analyst (Primavera Project Planner)

Location : Bloomington, IL

Duration : 6+ Months

This request is for a Business Analyst – Systems BA (Planner) resource that
will be aligned to various teams.

We are seeking a candidate with previous Planning experience as well as
Primavera experience.

*Please send us the below information if you wish to apply.*

Consultant details:

Full name as per SSN                :

Last 4 digits of SSN                  :

DOB                                         :

Work authorization                     :

Location                                               :

Relocation                                :

Availability for Project               :

Best time for technical screen    :

Education                                             : University & Year
of completion

Best Mail ID                              :

Best Contact for Interview          :

Skype ID                                  :

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.

Thanks & Regards
Rajendhra
Talent Acquisition Group
Direct: (512) 308 3789 | Desk: (512) 237 7820 x 102
*rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com* <rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>  |
http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com