*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*
NEED A GREAT GUY WITH COM SKILLS 10+ YRS AT LEAST…We can close this today
!!! Top priority Job Description: Oracle Financials Technical (80%)
Functional (20%) Solutions architect Job Description: Oracle Financial
Technical (80%) Functional (20%) Solutions architect Position: Senior
Oracle Financials PM Location: Bay Area Duration: 8-12++ months Rate :
$75-80 We need a senior hands on Techno functional Financials Solutions
Architect to join and assist in over seeing a large new implementation from
a legacy system to Oracle EBS R12. We would like this consultant to be
hands on and have prior functional and ideally Solution Architect
experience. This is a large project, implementation, and team. Prior
expeirence with new larger Financials R12 implementaitons is a must. Must
have: Financials 80% technical 20% functional experience EBS R12
implementation experience. New, full life cycle implementation experience
Plus: To have come frNEED A GREAT GUY WITH COM SKILLS 10+ YRS AT LEAST…  We
can close this today !!!  Top priority Job Description: Oracle Financials
Technical (80%) Functional (20%) Solutions architect

*Job Description: Oracle Financial Technical (80%) Functional (20%)
Solutions architect*

*Position: Senior Oracle Financials PM*

*Location: Bay Area*

*Duration: 8-12++ months*

*Rate : $ 75-80/hr*

We need a senior hands on Techno functional Financials Solutions Architect
to join and assist in over seeing a large new implementation from a legacy
system to Oracle EBS R12.  We would like this consultant  to be hands on
and have prior functional and ideally Solution Architect experience. This
is a  large project, implementation, and team.  Prior expeirence with new
larger Financials R12 implementaitons is a must.

*Must have: Financials 80% technical 20% functional  experience*

*EBS R12 implementation experience.*

*New, full life cycle implementation experience*

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]