*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

Hello All,

I have an urgent need with one of our Direct Client in Austin, TX need
*PeopleSoft
FSCM/HCM Technical Lead *with PeopleSoft 9.1 or higher HCM or FSCM, People
Tools 8.51 or higher, Peoplecode, Application Designer, SQL, PS Query, SQR,
Application Engine and Oracle 11 or higher Experience.

It’s for a 5+ months project and gets extended every year,

Please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated resume
and the B&C forms duly filled up. Rate: $100/hr on C2C

*Note: Working overtime maybe expected in order to meet tight deadlines*

*Onsite Requirements: *Worker will be required to work on site with the
team.  Working remotely will be limited and must be pre-approved by the
Project Manager and Direct Supervisor

*Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

7

Experience with PeopleSoft  FSCM or HCM (Last 3 years 9.1 or higher), and
People Tools (Last 5 years 8.51 or higher), Peoplecode, Application
Designer, SQL, PS Query, SQR, Application Engine and Oracle 11 or higher

7

Proven proficiency and working knowledge with Security protocols, tools,
reports, processes and practices

5

Experience in PeopleSoft Security, Approval Workflow Engine(AWE) &
Self-service (MSS, ESS)

5

Technical expertise with PeopleSoft, Oracle and AIX or Linux to ensure
support for CAPPS customers.

5

Experience as Technical architect for PeopleSoft Financials, HR and Payroll
systems

3

Knowledge of secure software development best practices, standards and
procedures

3

Extensive knowledge of/experience with data integration, data quality, and
SDLC processes and methodology

3

Extensive experience with highly complex application security requirements

*Preferences:*

  Years

Skills/Experience

3

Experience with Texas Statewide Systems and CAPPS

Strong

Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on
diverse teams (e.g., portfolio/project managers, domain experts, users, and
software engineering team)

2

Proficient with the Microsoft Windows and Office products

2

Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]