Hi ,

Please check the mentioned position below.

It will be appreciated if you can provide me your consultant's *update
resume* at your earliest.

Looking forward for your response.

Job Title:-
*Java Server Side Developer with Restful Webservices Experience*

Client:-
*TCS/ Barclays Capital*

Location:-
* Jersey City, NJ*

Job Duration:-

* 12 months*
Rate:-
*Best in market*

*Job Description:-*

*Need locals who can come for F2F*

* Responsibilities*
 • Requirements analysis and technical design
 • Hands on implementation of scalable robust systems (including testing)

 *Basic Qualifications Experience/Skills Necessary: *
 Excellent programming ability and knowledge of Java are the most critical
skills required for this position. The candidate should have at least 3
years of expertise in developing Java applications. Experience programming
in a real-time asynchronous systems desirable. An emphasis on server side
development is expected. Other relevant technical skills:

 • Strong Server Side Java programming experience
 • Knowledge or RESTful service implementation (Jersey/Grizzly)
 • Knowledge of RDBMS
 • Knowledge of data modelling skills

 • OO analysis and design

--

Thanks & Regards*,*

 Abhishek Raj

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4001

Email: *abhiraj.sysm...@gmail.com <abhiraj.sysm...@gmail.com>*
Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: cid:image001.png@01CEC4D8.49178020]
This email is intended for business communication. In case you do not want
to receive any further email communication from me, please reply to this
message mentioning ‘Remove’. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to
you due to my email. Thanks.