Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking to fill this urgent position with our client
in *Redmond,
WA(Local Required)**.*. Below is the complete details of the requirement.
Please let me know if you would be interested on the same. Please feel free
to call/mail should you have any questions.

Please Reply with :

·         Full Name

·         Current Location:

·         Email:

·         Skype ID (For Interview):

·         Contact Number:

·         Visa Status:

.         Visa Expiry Date of H1B (MM/YY):

·         Current Salary/Hourly Rate:

·         Notice Period/Availability:

·         Expected Rate on c2c/W2 Basis:

.        Employer Details in Case of c2c Contract(Complete Details):

·         SSN (must is Last 4 Digit):

.         Education details [Degree attained, University and the year of
degree / graduation:

Position in *Redmond, WA*.

Profiles with Strong SQL server administration/Development skills, network
administration, SCOM and PowerShell experience.

Thanks & Regards

Nidhi Mishra

Sr.Technical Recruiter

SourceChip, Inc