*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

* Location : Quincy/MA Job Title : Systems Analyst Architect Advanced Rate
: $50-52/hr on Corp to Corp*

*Account Manager Description :*

Application Technology Stack - J2EE, .Net, SQL Server, data migration
tools, Code deployment and release management.

Background with Compliance applications is a big plus.

*Description *:

Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user needs.
Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex business problems
considering system limitations and capacity. Prepares detail specifications
for developers. Provides technical expertise in evaluating new software
modifications that will enhance operating and development activities.

Having 3-6 years experience.

Systems Analyst/Architect to support rollout of a vended GRC application.

Job Duties - Defines application problem by conferring with clients;
evaluating procedures and processes. Develops solution by preparing and
evaluating alternative workflow solutions. Maintains database performance
by identifying and resolving production and application development
problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating,
integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering
user questions. Provides database support by coding utilities, responding
to user questions, and resolving problems. Integrates applications by
designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and
establishing connectivity with other application systems. Maintains
application security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards,
policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses. Background
with Compliance applications is a big plus.

Application Technology Stack - J2EE, .Net, SQL Server, data migration
tools, Code deployment and release management.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]