*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

Below is an urgent requirement with Realsoft/Statestreet.  The details are
below.  I need people around $55-60/hr.  The details are below.  We just
made another placement with client  Please take these requirements
seriously as you will get interviews and selections with the right
candidates.

* Location : Boston/MA Job Title : Business Data Analyst Consultant
Employment Type : Corp to Corp*

* Account Manager Description :*

Expert in requirement elicitation and requirement technical documentation
for dev team Expert in data analysis (SQL queries)

Strong working knowledge with various financial instruments (equity, fixed
income, futures, options, swaps)

Familiarity with financial risk metrics (VaR, CVA, PFE, etc.)

Excellent communication skills

*Description :*

Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and
interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving
issues. Participates in business analysis project planning and management
by documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing
project documentation. Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions
and improved processes. May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and
dissemination of subject matter knowledge.

Expert in requirement elicitation and requirement technical documentation
for dev team Expert in data analysis (SQL queries)

Strong working knowledge with various financial instruments (equity, fixed
income, futures, options, swaps)

Familiarity with financial risk metrics (VaR, CVA, PFE, etc.)

Excellent communication skills

Job Status : Open
Job StartDate : 04-May-2015
Job End Date :03-Dec-2016

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]