*Hi,
*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    Informatica Admin*

*Location:   Bartlesville, OK*

*Duration:   12+ Months*

* Required:- **8-9**+ years of experience is required.*

*Install and configure Informatica Powercenter, PowerExchange, Metadata
Manager, Data Quality, Data Explorer, DVO and MDM software components,
including high availability; ensure that all systems and procedures adhere
to organizational best practices.*

*Assist with and advise on the install and configuration of related
infrastructure components including Oracle, Sybase, and Hana in AIX.*

*Support Informatica capacity planning and on-going monitoring (e.g. CPU,
Memory, etc.) to proactively increase capacity as needed.*

*Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess
computing needs and system requirements.*

*Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend
improvements, such as software upgrades.*

*Experience with applying patches/upgrades/Hotfixes to the server side of
Informatica Power Center*

*“Hands on” in the development of Informatica Power Center/ETL.*

*Expert knowledge of Informatica version 9.5.1 and above.*

*Expertise in the tuning and troubleshooting of Informatica mappings,
sessions, and workflows.*

*Experience with UNIX shell scripting.*

*Experience with ETL Code deployments (repository, folder, workflow and
mapping level)*

*Establishes database connectivity through Informatica Power Center and
Power Exchange.*

*Experience using Informatica to connect to web services*

*Experience using Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Progress, SAP RFC and Active
MQ as a target and a source*

*Exposure to, SAP PI, GIS, EDI, Control-M*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj*

*Sr. Technical Lead*

*Email:abhis...@sysmind.com <email%3aabhis...@sysmind.com>*

*Gtalk: **abhi.usstaff...@gmail.com* <abhi.usstaff...@gmail.com>

38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550

Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153

M: 609-297-0794

P Help! Preserve trees. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.