Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

*Please find below the job description and revert back with the updated
resume for further discussion on mail id:ran...@aitrg.com
<ran...@aitrg.com> or call me on 847-598-4444 Extn- 8806.*

*Role: .Net Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: Long Term (12**+ Months)*

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

*Client : HCL America*

*Detailed JD:*

*Mandatory Skills: Must have Prior Experience in Microsoft.*

Exemplary communication. Has solid experience with the technologies overall
– ASP.Net, JQuery, MVC, Azure, HTML5.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ranjit Kumar*

*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*

*1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173*

*Desk: 847-598-4444 Extn- 8806*

*Email: ran...@aitrg.com <ancil.step...@aitresourcegroup.com>*

*www.aitrg.com <http://www.aitrg.com/>*

*Find exclusive requirements with us on one click :*
<http://pretyum.com/index.php/home/registration>

*Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header*