*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*This position came open again but now the hiring manager wants to see more
candidates with technical lead experience: *a TIBCO resource with TIBCO BW
5.11 experience in development and administration.  We need for this
resource to come in and Lead the implementation of a framework on how BW
5.11 will be used and help drive the completion of the development work.

*Sr. TIBCO Developer *

*REQ No: GIT_T Lead 0015*

*Rates: 60/hr on C2C*

Location: Houston TX

Duration: Funded till the end of October, extendable after that

*Need Only EAD, GC or Citizens*

*Description*:

This is an opportunity to work within a large, Fortune 100 organization
with global operations and one of the premier IT teams leading the industry
in designing and implementing some of the latest technical solutions.

This specific role will within a team focused on migrating a large existing
Java/Oracle web application to an SOA environment using TIBCO products.
This is a highly transactional application that captures and processes
enormous amounts of global sales transaction data.  It is a very complex
project and demands a variety of technical strengths and excellent
people/communication skills for collaboration and teamwork.

*Responsibilities*:

·         Design, develop, and increase the performance of the application
using TIBCO BusinessWorks, web services, EMS, Designer, and other TIBCO
tools.

·         Follow an Agile development approach with continuous
design/development/testing.

·         TIBCO application performance testing (functional, system,
regression, integration, data validation, helping with UAT, and also
testing automation).

·         Understand the system design, writing the test cases, test case
execution, and defect management.

·         Pre-post deployment troubleshooting support using TIBCO
Administrator, EMS administration, etc.

·         Provide TIBCO technical assistance to the other developers on the
team as needed.

·         Responsibilities are broad vs narrow – developers on this team
are expected to handle a variety of TIBCO development responsibilities as
their bandwidth allows.

*Experience must include the following*:

·         At least 6 years of enterprise software design/development
experience, with at least 4 years dedicated to using TIBCO tools/products
outlined below

-       TIBCO BusinessWorks

-       TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS)

-       TIBCO Designer

-       TIBCO Administrator

·         web services, WSDL, XML - at least 2 years of experience
developing or consuming web services

·         TIBCO application performance tuning and testing

·         Pre-Post production deployment troubleshooting and support

·         Light to mid-level Java Development experience is also required –
at least with the ability to edit/write code

·         Experience developing large-scale, highly-complex systems

·         Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues in a
very complex technical environment

*Additional highly-preferred experience*:

·         TIBCO ActiveSpaces

·         TIBCO BusinessEvents

·         TIBCO Spotfire

·         Strong object-oriented, core Java/J2EE skills

·         Agile development environment experience

*Additional preferred experience*:

·         TIBCO Decisions

·         TIBCO Adapters

·         TIBCO Active Matrix BPM

·         TIBCO Active Matrix Service Grid

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]