*Hello, Hope you are doing well*

* We have 3 positions open for QA Role. Client looking candidate Who have
strong expatriation in Python. **Please find the below urgent position with
one of my direct client* *and please let me know on *
*recruit...@fandsmail.com** if you have any available resources. *

*Job Title: QA Automation (3 Opening)*
*Location: **San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6++ Months*

*Please find below the JD for the roles:*

*Test Automation Lead:*

·         Should have minimum 7-8 years of experience in STB, Digital TV,
Mobile application or device testing.

·         Should have minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Python
scripting.

·         Should have a good experience on the device testing automation
tools and test frameworks.

·         Should have been a part of designing automation frameworks.  The
Python test frameworks would be an added advantage.

·         Should have a good experience in test case design and execution.

·         Should be flexible and eager to learn new tools and technologies.

·         Should have a good people management skills. Good understanding
of test management, process and testing methodologies.

*Senior Automation Engineer: *

·         Should have minimum 3-5 years of experience in STB, Digital TV,
Mobile application or device testing.

·         Should have minimum of 4-5 years of experience in Python
scripting.

·         Should have a good experience on the device testing automation
tools and frameworks.

·         Should have been a part of designing automation frameworks.  The
Python test frameworks would be an added advantage.

·         Should have a good experience in test case design and execution.

·         Should have good presentation skills.

·         Should be flexible and eager to learn new tools and technologies.

*Automation Engineer:*

·         Should have minimum 2-3 years of experience in STB, Digital TV,
Mobile application or device testing.

·         Should have minimum of 2 years of experience in Python scripting.

·           Should have a good experience on the device testing automation
tools and frameworks.

·         Should have a good experience in test case designing and
execution.

·         Should be flexible and eager to learn new tools and technologies.

*Thanks,*

*Darshan*

*recruit...@fandsmail.com*