*Need Local*

*5Spots*

*Sacramento*

*Very High Level Experts*

*Sr. Great ETL Developers (Informatica)*

*8-10yrs*

*6Months*

*Communication Skills must be and must be good *

*USC or GC/H1*

I am giving you a heads up on an Informatica developer for one of our best
clients RaboBank.  It will be a contract through mid 2016.

They look for very strong resources that ideally can do face to face
interviews.  They are in the greater Sacramento area.

We have  a client looking for multiple ETL developers for long term
contract positions.  Strong Informatica development is required.

Qualifications:
1. Senior ETL Developer that understands Enterprise Data Warehouse
frameworks (Landing, Stage, Conform, Publish).
2. Senior level skills interfacing with business and technical analysts and
data modelers, interpreting functional and technical requirements to ETL
Designs
3. Senior level skills designing reusable ETL objects in Informatica geared
towards, reuse, performance and scalability
4. Thorough understanding of standard SDLC Agile processes promoting
iterative development.
5. Good communication skills and team focus.

Skills:
1. Strong experience in enterprise level data warehouse efforts
2. Ability to translate data analysis mappings into solid designs through
analyst/designer reviews and interviews.
3. Clear understanding and experience working in iterative and Agile
development environments.
4. Ability to work with business partners independently

*Kuldeep Yadav*
*Technical recruiter*
*Net**2**Source Inc.*
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>*
*Gtalk&Yahoo::  kd.intime*
*Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 4**52**| Fax: (201) 685.8135*
*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302*
*Website:* www.net2source.com

*Microsoft Gold Certified Partner **|** Cisco Certified Premier Partner **|**
Oracle Gold Partner** | **IBM Business Partner** | **ISO 9001:2008
Certified Company** | **NASSCOM Certified Company **| **E-Verified*