Hi,

Hope you are doing fine!!!

Please review the requirements and if you are interested then reply back
with your updated resume and contact details ASAP to
guraiah.sad...@benvia.com

*Job Title:                      **C++ MFC Developers  *

*Work Location:             **Plano, Texas.*

*Duration:                     6- 12 Months+ *

*Responsibilities:*

   - Building world-class software with maximum efficiency
   - Delivering software across multiple contexts (desktop, server, web,
   mobile)
   - Leading and participating in the design and architecture of solutions
   across the full technology stack
   - Utilizing best of breed technologies and methodologies
   - Participating in and helping evolve our Agile SDLC process
   - Working closely with our Test Engineering and DevOps teams to test,
   deploy and support the platform
   - Operating in a low ego, collaborative environment

*Relevant Skills:*

   - Object-Oriented and Functional Programming fundamentals:  C++, MFC
   C++, FIX
   - Best Practices in Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Continuous
   Integration
   - Building high-performance, high-scale, reliable, real-time and
   transactional systems.
   - Database Development: SQL, ETL, OLAP
   - Agile Methodologies: Scrum, XP, Kanban, TDD/BDD