Hi,

Please find my most updated hotlist. Please add me to your requirement
distribution list – a...@neoprisminc.com.

*Consultant*

*Job Title*

*Total Exp*

*US Exp*

*Current Location*

*Location Preferences*

*Availability*

*Kamal*

*Validation Lead*

*8+ years*

*5 years*

*New Jersey*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Vandana*

*Tableau/ Data Analyst*

*8 years*

*6+ years*

*Schaumburg, IL*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Swapna*

*Cognos BI*

*8+ years*

*6  years*

*Chicago, IL*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Amulya*

*Tableau/ Data Analyst*

*8+ years*

*5+ years*

*Chicago, IL*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Minu*

*Sr. Tableau*

*8 years*

*5+ years*

*Cleveland, OH*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Abhinay*

*401 certified Salesforce*

*8 years*

*6 years*

*San Jose, CA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Ajay Raja (AJ)*

*Sr. Manager – Business Development*

*Neo Prism Solutions, LLC*

*Phone: 630-449-7840| *

*Cell: 917-780-2315| Email: **a...@neoprisminc.com* <a...@neoprisminc.com>

*Yahoo **IM:ajayneoprism* <im:ajayneoprism>

*Skype: ajneoprism *

*Gtalk: ajayneoprism*

Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/ajayneoprism/

Fax: 630-447-0034

www.neoprisminc.com

in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed. Sorry for the
inconvenience caused.