*Hello,  Hope you are doing well*

*Please find the below urgent position with one of my direct client* *and
please let me know on **recruit...@fandsmail.com
<recruit...@fandsmail.com>** if
you have any available resources. *

*Position: Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Portville, South Carolina*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Rate: $415/day on C2C*

*Please don’t send me OPT or Fake candidate*

*Job Description: *

- Minimum 7-8+ years of experience in developing complex
applications primarily using Java/J2EE

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

·  Must have 8+ years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE technologies.

·  *Experience with Hadoop – 3 years *

·  Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiator)

o    Knowledge of design patterns, SOLID principles, particularly
Dependency Injection

o    Spring Frameworks

o    Database development skills including SQL programming, understanding
of XMLBD, logical and physical data modeling.

o    Experience with Oracle or similar database technologies

o    Experience with the following web technologies: Tomcat, JSON and Linux.

o    Experience working in an Agile based development environment, using
Agile concepts & practices of scrum

o    Experience using standard development tools such as Eclipse and Maven.

o    Experience developing REST and/or SOAP based web services with
application reuse as an achieved objective.

o    Strong understanding of XML, manipulate using document based and
stream based API’s.

o    Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers
and business client

o    Strong knowledge of JMS

o    Advanced skills using J2EE Frameworks.

·         Spring MVC

·         Spring Integration

·         Spring Web Services

·         Spring Data, JPA