*Hi,
*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    SAP Performance Tester*

*Location:   Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration:   12+ Months*

*Required:- 7-8+ years of experience is required.*

*Test Design & Execution Skills – Design and execute performance tests with
an understanding of functional and non-functional requirements to provide
high value, high accuracy results*

*Hardware Knowledge – Good understanding of concepts of latency, memory and
CPU utilization, multi-threading, cache, memory management*

*Understand complex system architectures and come up with creative
solutions to performance problems*

*Working knowledge of SQL*

*Understanding of modern databases system architecture (OLAP, OLTP, NoSQL)*

*Knowledge one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Perl, ABAP,
Java, C++)*

*Knowledge of Windows and *nix based operating systems*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj*

*Sr. Technical Lead*

*Email:abhis...@sysmind.com <email%3aabhis...@sysmind.com>*

*Gtalk: **abhi.usstaff...@gmail.com* <abhi.usstaff...@gmail.com>

38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550

Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153

M: 609-297-0794

P Help! Preserve trees. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.