Hello Partner,

This side Akash, I have a urgent requirement for my client if interested
than reply.

*Position: Quality Engineer (Health Insurance)*
*Location: Sacramento, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months**Mode: Phone then F2F*

Rate: $45/hr on C2C

Requirements:

·         7+ years of QE experience testing web applications

·         Must have very strong background in Healthcare domain (Health
Insurance)

·         Demonstrated ability to work independently on test plan
development and execution

·         Ability to analyze test results and communicate issues with the
Dev and QA teams

·         Ability to read and understand log files and other test results.

·         Execute test cases, analyze results, and report defects.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Akash Sinha

Kani Solutions
*Phone:* 609-952-6469