Hi

Greetings from Pyramid IT Consulting !!

Hope you are doing well !!!

I am glad to write you an email for below mentioned Job that I have with
one of our direct client. I would appreciate if you can let me know about
your interest in pursuing it or if you know anyone who might be a good fit

* Job Title: Business Analyst Location: Eagan MN Duration: 8-12+ Months*

*Essential Responsibilities*: *

• Lead, gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain business requirements for
various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation,
assuring requirements meet standards.

• Interact with users, other portfolios, and vendors for full life cycle of
project.

• Troubleshoot, coordinate, and maintain production
systems/programs/applications, as needed.

• Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports as necessary.

• Assist in maintenance and communication of project status reports and
tracking.

• Provide user support and coordinate resolution of issues to include
change management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation as
needed.

• Develop use cases and functional specifications and coordinate the
capture of process models and functional testing, ensuring system is
functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.

• Develop and manage user acceptance criteria.

• Coordinate the process to analyse, evaluate, implement, and maintain
systems developed internally and/or externally with an outside vendor.

• Assist in the development of project definitions, cost/benefit and risk
analysis, work plans, progress reports, and presentations.

• Transition product support to systems operations

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gaurav Jain*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Executive- Resourcing*