*PLEASE REPOND TO: dnar...@idexcel.com <dnar...@idexcel.com>*

*Dear Friends.......*

*   Hope you’re doing well. This is Naresh from Idexcel we have below
position Open with our client. Please respond us your interest with updated
resume.*

*Job Title: Netezza Developer*
*Location: Herndon, VA*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Face to Face Followed after Telephone Interview*

*Job Description:*

   - Must have a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in
   construction/development of large scale ETL/Data applications and
   - Hands on experience with Netezza in the following areas are preferred.
   NZSQL, NZPLSQL, NZLOAD. Netezza Query Plan and Query tuning.
   - Should have the ability to collaborate and influence junior developers
   to ensure timely and effective completion of project tasks
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

*Required Skills:*

   1. Must have strong experience on Netezza ELT design and architecture.
   2. Strong programming experience with SQL and Oracle databases and Unix
   scripting
   3. Experience in working Agile/Scrum environment.

Thanking you

Naresh D
Idexcel Inc.
Work: 703-230-2679 |  Fax: 703-880-7584
email: dnar...@idexcel.com
459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170