Hi,

This is Shashank from USG. I hope you are doing great. We have an urgent
requirement with one of our client for Adobe CQ Admin. Please go through
the requirement and send resume at *shashank...@usgrpinc.com
<shashank...@usgrpinc.com>* or feel free to reach me at *614-588-8512.*

*Position: *Adobe CQ Admin.
*Location:* Portland, OR.
*Duration: *Long Term.

*Job Description:*
Must have strong working knowledge of Adobe CQ5/AEM  Administration (min 3-
5 years).
Installation of CQ5.X,AEM6 Author, Publisher, Dispatcher on Unix/Windows.
Experience in CQ5/AEM 6 configuration.
Upgradation of CQ5.5 to CQ5.6 /AEM6, Integration of LDAP, Jive and Social
Media Integrations.
Design of Architecture of CQ5/AEM6 on clustering and Publisher and
Dispatcher Data center Implementation.
Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Performance , Automation
of Heap dump, Thread dump, Replication Agents, Workflow purge , Offline
 and Online Backup.
Must have strong experience in CURL, UNIX.
Hands on experience with Build tools like Maven and Jenkins Continuous
Integration Server.
Good experience using Rational Team Concert (RTC) for code check-in, check
out, code build.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to
communicate technical issues at a level that is easily comprehensible to
the audience.
Strong analytical , Performance tuning and troubleshooting skills.

*Thanks for your time and I look forward hearing back from you soon.*

*Thanks *

*Shashank*
United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110