*PLEASE RESPOND TO: dnar...@idexcel.com <dnar...@idexcel.com>*

*Dear Friends,*

*   Hope you’re doing well. We have below position Open with our client.
Please respond us with updated resume, Below highlighted skill are
mandatory.*

*Position: Informatica Architect/ Admin*
*Location: Herndon VA.*
*Duration: Long Term*

Informatica Admin with expertise in at least 3 of the following items.
Hands-on experience ELA, TDM

1. ELA (Enterprise Licensing Agreement)
2. Proactive monitoring
3. Versioning
*4. Data Masking*
*5. Data Sub Setting*
*6. Test Data Management*
7. Capacity Modeling

Informatica Certifications or Any other Certifications like PMP, Scrum is
good, But not required

Thanking you

Naresh D

Idexcel Inc.

Work: 703-230-2679 |  Fax: 703-880-7584

email: dnar...@idexcel.com

459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170