Hello

Trust you are doing well,

I have an immediate need for following position with our Client in *OH*. I
would appreciate if you could please let me know your interest.

*Hyperion Consultant*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 2-3+ months (definitely could extend)*

*Years Experience: 10-15+ years*

*Interview: Skype*

*Responsibilities*:
• Design and Develop Hyperion Planning application
• Develop the complex calculations and fine tune it. (Calc Manager, Member
formula, Calculation Script)
• Work closely with the Hyperion team and understand the requirements.
• Develop SQL load rules, FR, SmartView templates
• Assist with the Design & technical documentation.
• SQL development a plus

*Skill Level*
• Minimum 3 complete life cycles implementations
• Minimum 7 years’ experience designing and/or developing Hyperion Planning
• Strong optimization and fine tuning
• Strong Maxl and PowerShell scripting knowledge
• Expert in Financial Report development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel without restrictions
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Oracle Hyperion certification a plus

*• What are the top 3 skills you are looking for?*

o Hyperion Planning Development

o Calculation - Calc Manager, Member formula, Calculation Script

o Maxl

*• What is the size of team, and who will this candidate be working with? *

o 4

Thanks & Regards,

*Rakesh N*

[image: AC]

*Acubahn Inc.,*

*2000 Town Center , Suite 1900, *

*Southfield, MI 48075*

*Phone               : 248-233-0654*

*Email                 :* *rak...@acubahn.com <dee...@acubahn.com>*,

*Fax                     : *248-274-1044

http://www.acubahn.com/