This is a very JR level Backend Java developer…I am just looking for
someone who has taking direction from more sr backend developer…the hiring
manager said he would hire someone today….make sure they have knowledge of
SOA and Messae Broker and Adobe Workflow…This position is with Hewlett
Packard in Nashville Tennessee. It’s a 12 month long contract and the
highest I could possibly pay is $25hr C2C I know this is very low but again
even if they have just 6 months of experience and there communication is
not the best I want to talk to them! We will get this

Company: HP

WHERE: Nashville TN

RATE:$25hr

START: ASAP

Length: 12 months.

MUST HAVES:

SOA knowledge

Backend Java Development

Message broker experience

Adobe workflow knowledge.

*Thanks & Regards*

*RK*

*Sales Manager*

Gtlak/yahoo : grk2403

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 219(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: **r...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>*
<http://www.allianceit.com/> *