*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

*TITLE:    Lead  Dot Net Developer*

*LOCATION: Chicago, IL, United States*

*Duration: Long term*

*Need Visa copy at the time of submission*

*Requisition Details:*

Tech Lead in Microsoft dot net technology. Skills needed are - ASP.net, C
hash, MVC, SQL Server, Entity Framework, JavaScript

Person should be able to:

•             mentor the team,

•             coordinate with various client stake holders.

Must have worked in on-site offshore model.

Should be flexible to work in late hours if needed to coordinate with
offshore team.

*Role includes:*

•             Work on the development of the project using using dot net
technologies along with UI technology like Bootstrap and Angular JS

•             Technical design of the applications

•             Coding using C# .Net, MVC, etc.

•             Work on fixes for UI issues in HTML, CSS and JS etc. when
needed

•             Interacting with various stakeholders

•             Coordinate for integration, deployment etc.

•             Provide the solutions for various technology issues/ problems

Regards,

Srinivas