Hi;

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:     SharePoint DeveloperLocation:   Cleveland, OHDuration:
12+Months
Required:-SharePoint Developer will minimum have 7+ yrs experience with
SharePoint Technologies. (Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, SharePoint
Server 2013, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business
Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments.Main
skill set includesDesign, develop and maintain applications built using
Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2013.  *
Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of
the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database
layer, etc.
Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that
can be leveraged across current and future software release versions.
Architecture and design of SharePoint implementations using best practices.
Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows both Visual Studio as well as
Designer
Strong SharePoint 2010/2013 skills.
SharePoint Apps Development Hands On (On Prem Provider hosted Apps)
Strong Knowledge on LightSwitch Entity Model Framework
Client side frameworks, preferably AngularJS. Telerik KendoUI and Bootstrap
would be pluses
.Net development including C#, ASP.Net (MVC, REST interfaces using Web API).
Database Design and SQL Development.

Thanks & Regards;
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road; Princeton Junction; NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794