Hello Partners,

Trust you are doing well,

I have an immediate need for following position with our Client. I would
appreciate if you could please let me know if you have any *suitable
consultants*. Please send me their resume, rate and contact information
ASAP. Thanks!

Please go through the requirement in detail and share me only qualified
matching profiles to *rak...@acubahn.com <rak...@acubahn.com>*

*Sr. SDET QA *

*Seattle, WA / NY*

*Duration**: 6 months contract *

•7+ yrs of work experience as Software Quality Assurance

•2+ years’ experience Senior/Lead QA while coordinating virtual teams.
(Offshore/Onshore).

•1+ years’ experience with automated testing tools like BMF, Oracle
Benchmark Factory, HP LoadRunner, QTP, Http load, Flex-Monkey and
ActionScript.

•Telecommunication product experience (Amdocs Ensemble, Enabler, Clarify,
Charging, XACCT for mediation, CACS for collection, NuT, Number Agent,
Address Validation).

•1+ year Java/J2EE or similar coding experience

Thanks & Regards,

*Rakesh N*

*Acubahn Inc.,*

*2000 Town Center , Suite 1900, *

*Southfield, MI 48075*

*Phone               : 248-233-0654*

*Email                 **:* rak...@acubahn.com <dee...@acubahn.com>,

*Fax                     : *248-274-1044

http://www.acubahn.com/