Dear Partners.

Please check the hot list of my available consultants and mail me
requirements on

p...@globalsyst.com or call me on *214-390-7324.*

*Name *

*Location*

*Comment*

*Visa Status*

*Availability*

*Domain*

*Salman Abbasi*

*Located in Tulsa, OK and Ready to relocate anywhere in US*

*Generic*

*H1B*

*Immediate*

*Informatica*

*Margesh Patel *

*Located in Yorkville, IL and ready to relocate anywhere in USA*

*Healthcare and Insurance*

*GC*

*Immediate*

*Quality Analyst*

*Shruti Dadhi*

*Located in Virginia Beach, VA  and looking job Only in MA, CT, RI.*

*Healthcare and Insurance *

*H1B*

*Immediate*

*Business Analyst*

*Nisha Karki*

*Located in ALBANY, NY and looking for projects only in NY*

*Healthcare*

*H1B*

*Immediate*

*Business Analyst*

*Danial Malik*

*Located in Fairfax, VA and looking job ONLY in DC, VA*

*Mortgage & Financial*

*US Citizen*

*Immediate*

*Business Analyst*

*Amr Saad*

*Located in Long Island, NY and  Ready to relocate anywhere in US. *

*Finance*

*H1B*

*Immediate*

*Business Analyst*

*Aswini Baskaran*

*Located in San Jose, CA and Ready to relocate anywhere in US*

*Healthcare*

*H1B*

*Immediate*

*Business Analyst*

*Mohit Singhal*

*Located in Pittsburgh, PA  and Ready to relocate anywhere in US*

*Healthcare*

*H1B*

*Immediate*

*Business Analyst*

*Monisha Kandala*

*Located in Dallas, TX and & Ready to relocate anywhere in US but prefer TX
*

*Healthcare and Insurance*

*H1B*

*Immediate*

*Business Analyst*

*Naba Roy*

*Located in Columbus, OH and ready to relocate anywhere in US       *

*Healthcare and Insurance *

*H1B*

*Immediate*

*Business Analyst*

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Paul*

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>,
Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - paul_75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*