Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below ,  If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *609-897-9670 *2185.*

*Job Title : L2 Network Admin Location : Charlotte, NC Duration: 12 months*

*Job Description*:
•              Good hands on experience on design and implementation of
Wireless access point

•              Detail working knowledge of Cisco, and Meraki Wireless,
other vendors will benefit as well.

•              Experince in Router,Switches, LAN, WAN .

•              Ability to review and wireless survey report and propose
architechure WAP and WLC design.

•              Detailed knowledge of core network routing, switching and
check point firewalls

•              Prepare the wireless network implementation and Ability to
review t and develop in-depth knowledge of company’s existing WiFi network
architecture/infrastructure, and technology portfolio.

•              Define and document the system wireless architecture.

•              Interact with project team members for a successful
implementation of the architectural design. Wireless access point and
access controller.

•              Understand and communicate cost-benefit analysis and
associated risks relating to system architecture integrity, sustainability
and manageability.

•              Support other engineers and clients with questions by
participating in wireless and other network problem resolution activities.

•              Ability to present ideas to both technical and non-technical
skill levels

•              Detail working knowledge of OSI framework, including Layers
1 – 7

*Thanks and Regards *

*Tajinder Singh*
*Technical Recruiter*