Hi ,

Greetings for the day.

We have a position  for UI Developer *in *Bentonville, AR.Let me know if
you are comfortable with it.

Share me resumes at nav...@cygnuspro.com

UI Developer

Bentonville, AR

12 Months

HTML 5 / D3 / Angular - Data Visulaization Sr. Developer

UI Developer / Data Visualization Engineer

- 6-8 years of experience in HTML5, D3.js,  Angular JS, Javascript, JQuery,
CSS3, JSON

- Strong working Experience with D3.js and frameworks utilizing it .

- Strong working experience with Angular JS, BOOTSTRAP

- Experience consuming Webservices / Restful services

- Experience with PLSQL and database development (queries, stored
procedures)

- Experience in Agile development methodology

Familarity with UI development for Mobile applications

Retail Functional

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naveen Kumar*

*T*: (732) 485-0000 x 9089