Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :- C  Developer *

*Location :- Chicago, IL*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

8 years experienced required.

Development using C on Linux/Aix platforms.

Experience in Relational Database(RDBMS) & SQL

Detail and adaptability to changing business environment required

Excel at coding and on time delivery of quality components and or
applications required

Excel at working problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or
data requires review of a variety of factors required

Excel at working with large volumes of data in analyzing, manipulating and
reporting

Excel at triage or analysis of situations for production support required

Experience in IT departments for Revenue Management, Pricing, or a related
business field highly preferred

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]