Hello Friends,

Hope  you are doing great.

Please go through the below requirements and kindly send me the updated
resumes ASAP

*Role: JavaScript/node Developer*

*Location - Jersey City, NJ  ( Need locals only) Duration: Long Term*

Experience of 3+ years (JavaScript/node Developer)
Programming Languages: Javascript, Shell scripting and standard Linux tools
( awk, sed, etc. )
Node.js – server-side javascript ( Node.js is primarily used to build
network programs such as web servers)
Node.js allows the creation of web servers and networking tools using
JavaScript and a collection of "modules" that handle various core
functionality.[
Understanding NoSQL databases
Linux environment: file system, networking, process monitoring, IPC,
debugging performance issues
Working in a multi-technology platform
Understanding SDLC and strong emphasis on testing

Project details:
Immediate need
Software license manage system - To manage GS end user software inventory,
track the usage periodically and release trapped money by freeing up
inactive SW licenses
SSL certificate management - Management workflow To be automated to ensure
certificates are updated before they expire
Network load balancing - Internal private cloud service that load balances
based on hardware setups. Move from HW to software based model to drive
significant savings
Single home networking - Updating cloud server provisioning application to
support choice of single and double homed networking solutions
Storage management - Solution for database archiving as a service, to be
invoked when needed
Near term
SDI framework
Conflict engine to improve change/ release management
Inventory management
Market data services provisioning automation
Process automation
Helpdesk Support automation
Access provisioning/ Permit
Voice configuration automation
Much of our environment is proprietary so candidates with the Java skills
below will still need to learn our systems.
On the near term projects, its primarily automation of various manual tasks
in the environment so as long as the resources have the skills needed,
we’ll be able to provide the details on what they need to code against.

If you are comfortable with the requirement details, please forward your
resume with the following information:

Complete Name :

Expected Salary/Rate:

Availability:

Contact Number (CELL and HOME):

Email ID:

Current Location:

Willing to relocate (YES/NO):

Work Authorization (Citizen/GC/EAD/H1b/Other):

Visa Validity (H1B):

Education (Course & Year of passing):

Years of experience with required skills:

Date Of Birth:

Skype ID:

Rohan

MSRCOSMOS