Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

Please let me know on spa...@cybsearch.com if you have any good resources for
the below position mentioned.

Direct Client

Role: Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager

Location: Northbrook, IL

Duration: 6 months+

Job Description:

Pursuit Opportunity Only at this Time (expect to close and start work in early
January timeframe)

Work would be a mixture of on-site in Northbrook, IL and remote (estimate 50/50
at this time). We also expect this to run long term for the right, local
resource.

As Senior Project Manager, you will enter a high-energy and tech savvy world.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, an excellent communicator
and has client engagement experience.  If you’re a strong leader who is
self-starting,
a great problem-solver, and motivated, then you could be great fit!

We are looking for a Sr. level Infrastructure Program manager in the Chicago
area with the following background:

• PM with solid networking and data center infrastructure experience (PMP
required)
• Project Manager that also has experience implementing a Project Management
Office
• Experience with mergers and acquisitions,
• Experience with data center and networking standards
• Must communicate well written and verbally
• Combination of 10 years of education and IT services experience.
• Experience in specific technology areas including networking, storage,
infrastructure
lifecycle services and enterprise systems.

·Proficient in Microsoft tools including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office,
MS Project, MS Project Server, SharePoint.

Shalin Patel

Sr. IT Recruiter

Cyber Search, Ltd

spa...@cybsearch.com