*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com <srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com>*

*Title: Network Engineer Location: Frisco, TXDuration: 18
MonthsRequired:Network engineers with strong experience in the following
areas: Firewalls - Citrix & Palo Alto, Riverbed (WAN Optimizer), Cisco
Router & Switches, Netscaler Loadbalancer, Aruba Wireless (Clearpass).
Client is going through a consolidaition of co-location facilities and data
centers (20 down to 2), and have acquired a number of companies over the
years that require network integration enhancements. Engineers will need to
have some level of design experience and MUST have the ability to implement
the solution as well.*

*Thanks & Regards,*
Srinivas Goli | Sr. Recruiter
Direct: *469**-322-4236* | *srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com
<srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com>*

Dynamic Software Consultants, Inc
928 S Beltline Rd, Suite#100, Coppell, TX 75019
[image: TestGold.PNG]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with *REMOVE* in
subject line.