Hi
,
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2185.

*Job Title : IOS DEVELOPER Location : Washington DC Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description*:

9 Years of Experience.
Strong Objective*-C, Swift* skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS
SDK.
Fluency with a *Mac/Xcode* development environment.
Very good knowledge on Single Sign on Apps, MDM, Mobile Security
Experience working with OS-X, Cordova , Sencha or Ext JS and Cocoa Touch.
Participation with a team that developed and distributed an iOS App on the
Enterprise App Store.
Possible experience with Agile software and test-driven development, as
well as the ability to find fulfillment in building innovative products.
Knowledge of MVC/MVVM design patterns, OOP and development best practices
Strong analytical and debugging skills.
Knowledge on Push notifications
Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skill

.

*Thanks and Regards *

*Tajinder Singh*
*Technical Recruiter*

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2185

Email: tejind...@sysmind.com

Website: sysmind.com

Address: 38 Washington Road, Prince ton Junction, NJ 08550