*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com <srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com>*

*Title: Android Lead Developer - Need Only Locals - In-person Must After
Phone Interview.Location: McKinney, TXDuration: 6+ MonthsFind anyone with
…..·         Neuro-modulation equipment tied to cardiac monitoring systems.
- OPTIONAL·         Telemedicine - OPTIONAL·         Mobility
android·         Tablets that monitor software·         hey have to have a
portfolio with examples of the mobile apps they created.·         Comm
skills need to be just about perfect to pass the interview.Job
x-years to qualify but that can be subjective to actual skill set) 2. 2
apps in their portfolio that they can show they delivered it; need sample
3. Has led a team of 2-3 other more junior developers (mid/junior Android
developer) 4. Experience working and integrating with Bluetooth Low Energy
(BLE) devices Nice to have: 1. Healthcare industry experience 2. Medical
device (glucose/heart/etc) experience*

*Regards,*

*Srinivas*