Hello Partner,

This side Akash from Kani Solution and I have below urgent position for my
client, please have a look it -

*Role: Microstrategy Admin*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 4 month contract that will most likely roll*

*Interview process: 1st round phone 2nd round face to face*

*Need GC/Citizens only.*

*Only Locals*

*Job Description:*
System Administration
-Maintenance
-Monitoring
Deep knowledge of Enterprise Manager, Operations Manager, and
Administration tool sets
Monitoring/managing overall system health
Monitoring/tuning environment configuration and associated settings
Monitoring/advising for addressing long running reports
Periodic auditing/reporting for inactive users
-Installation, configuration, upgrading of software components for
major/minor/patch releases
-Support Upgrades
-Support performance testing, etc.
-Aid in developing/implementing/testing disaster recovery strategy and
mechanisms for MicroStrategy architecture.
-Capacity planning and management

Troubleshooting/Issue Resolution
Help reproduce production issues
Analyze I-server and web app logs while troubleshooting
Change logging settings if needed
Run queries against Netezza and PostgreSQL databases (database with lookup
tables and Premier metadata database)
Submitting/managing issues and enhancement cases with vendor for
administration/environment related items

Deployments
-Develop CI/CD mechanisms for deploying MicroStrategy project and
configuration changes into the various environments

Provisioning
-Aid in automating provisioning

*Thanks & Regards,*

Akash Sinha