*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com <srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com>*

*Title: Sr. OCDM/ODI DeveloperLocation: San Antonio, TXDuration: 2 Months
(Probably 6+ Months Extension)We are looking to add an OCDM dedicated
resource. We are looking to use the OCDM with ODI and the BRM adapter and
then to extend the adapter with the BRM custom fields and report
development.*

Regards,
Srinivas