Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back
to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my
contact number *408-693-3172.*

*Job Title : Life ray Portal ServerLocation : Houston , TXDuration: 12
Months*

*    Job Description*SFDC Partner management process .SAP Profitability and
Cost Management - SAP PCM.
Liferay Portal Server Web Dynpro, Java-J2EE, UML - Unified Modeling
Language, Performance Optimization and Tuning, Portals, OOAD and Design
Patterns.

*Best Regards,*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
image001]

*Tajinder Singh*

*Enterprise Solution Inc.*

2855 Kifer Road, Suite 102 Santa Clara, CA

Office: 408-693-3172

Fax: 630-206-2379

E-Mail : *tajin...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<tajin...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*